Day #4 of the 31 day blog challenge asks what my earliest childhood memory is. If you know me, then you know that my memory is kinda awful. I’d say I have vague memories of various things.
- My dad brushing my hair before school.
- Hanging around with the boys in my neighborhood and playing with tractors in the dirt.
- Playing Barbies with my sister and fighting about what they would do 🙂
- Running around my grandparents ranch during the day and sitting on the porch with everyone at night.
- Helping out at my grandparents restaurant.
- Late night talks with my grandma.
- Choreographing a dance routine to Glory Days with my cousin.
What are your earliest memories?